An Unique Collection Of Pizza Quotes For Your Next Captions
Pizza is one of the most popular dishes in the world. It’s cheesy, saucy, and downright delicious.
And it seems everyone has a favorite pizza topping. Whether you’re a pepperoni lover or a cheese-aholic, there’s no denying that pizza is one of America’s favorite comfort foods.
In honor of National Pizza Day (February 9th), we’ve gathered 99 of the cutest and funniest pizza quotes for all you pizza lovers out there! Enjoy!
Are you looking for a good laugh? Check out these 99 funny pizza quotes.
Whether you’re a pizza lover yourself or just enjoy a good laugh, you’re sure to enjoy these witty and clever one-liners about everyone’s favorite food. So sit back, relax, and enjoy some of the best pizza quotes out there!
Origins of pizza.
The first pizza is believed to have been created in the 18th century in a port town called Napoli, which is now known as Naples.
At that time, it was customary for people who lived on the streets and didn’t have a lot of money to put whatever they could find onto some dough.
Because of this, people began putting things like garlic, oil, salt and basil onto their dough to season it before eating. This dish became known as ‘pizza’.
Although tomatoes were not available at the time, early versions of cheese were used instead. As well as being delicious, these types of ‘pizzas’ could be eaten by hand at street stalls without cutlery – an important factor when you’re living on the streets.
As time went on, pizza took a back seat to a more expensive dish called ‘marinara’. The marinara included seafood and was considered a delicacy at the time.
But as tomatoes became cheaper and more readily available, people began to use them instead of cheese on their pizzas.
The first modern pizzas were created in Naples using these ingredients – tomato sauce, basil, oil and garlic – but without any cheese. This allowed it to be classified as a vegetable for religious purposes.
It wasn’t until 1889 that the first cheese was used on this dish at Antica Pizzeria Port’Alba in Naples by Raffaele Esposito, who was actually trying to create an Italian version of French pizza.
He named it the ‘Pizza Margherita’ after the Queen and soon became a very popular dish around Italy and abroad.
Attempting to make mozzarella sticks with pizza dough.
Today, pizza is one of the most popular dishes in America. It might even be fair to say that there isn’t a person alive who has never enjoyed a slice or two of this cheesy goodness at some point in their lives.
And whether you’re into pepperoni or just want extra cheese, there’s something for everyone out there! So sit back, relax, and enjoy these silly quotes about everyone’s favorite food!
So without further ado, here are 99 Of The Funiest Pizza Quotes Ever!
99. “I’m not losing weight, I’m just trying to catch up with my pizza.”Erma Bombeck
98. “A man who doesn’t spend time with his family can never be a real man.”Aristotle Onassis
97. “The only thing better than being happy…is making someone else happy by baking them some homemade chocolate chip cookies.”
96. “My work is done here…”
95. “Love thy neighbor…. And then go eat her pizza when she’s not looking!”
94. “As an adolescent I’d sneak off to the bathroom and read cookbooks when my parents were out of the house.”Joss Whedon
93. “This morning I had a lovely egg sandwich with cheese and tomato. Now my breath smells like pizza. … Pizza-breath!”Mr Rogers
92. “I’ve got a lot of pizzas for Alex (Reyes). He’s my guy, but these rookies keep coming out here and they’re looking good. They’re throwing the ball really well right now. Just gotta go ahead and let him know we claim him still.”Brian Snitker, Atlanta Braves manager
91. “I need to lay off the pizza”Homer Simpson
90: “Pepperoni is just one type of sausage!”Carl Wheezer
89: “It has been said that love is the most important ingredient in pizza making.”Giorgio A. Tsoukalos
88. “There are five great pizza toppings: sausage, bacon, pepperoni, cheese and meatballs.”Giorgio A. Tsoukalos
87. “I’d say what makes me different is my creativity on the mound with pizzas.”Yu Darvish
86. “10 out of 10 doctors recommend eating pizza.”Homer Simpson
85. “I’m not afraid of death – I just don’t want to be there when it happens.”Woody Allen
84. “When you look at things on a larger scale, like how much money does your job contribute to society or something… It turns less meaningful”David Letterman
83. “A pizza just isn’t a pizza without the cheese.”Homer Simpson
82. “I was really into little league and I had my own pizza parlor.”Johnny Knoxville
81. “When you don’t eat, your body turns on itself for food. It’s trying to keep you alive…just like it tries to keep everybody else alive.
And if you try and fight it, eventually you will lose the battle as surely as those who gave up in concentration camps lost their war against the Nazis by cooperating with their captors.
You can only fight back by feeding yourself; by taking energy from something else — Since we cannot survive without food, we must first consider what we eat and then decide how that decision can be translated into action.”Dr Joel Fuhrman
80. “I’m not overweight, I’m undertall.”Tom Hanks
79. “Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try.”Homer Simpson
78. “Why do people eat pizza with a fork? Why don’t they just slice the pizza up into little pieces that are easy to pick up?”Larry David
77. “When life gives you lemons, throw them back and demand pizza!”Unknown Author
76. “Pizza is my #2 favorite food!”Kurt Cobain
75. “You know you’re a redneck when your idea of fine dining is Pizza Hut and you have a bumper sticker that reads, ‘My child can beat up your honor student.’Jeff Foxworthy
74. “It’s not delivery it’s digiorno.”Shaquille O’Neal
73. “I think the best thing about pizza is eating it… The worst thing about pizza is eating it because once you start, its hard to stop!”Cameron Mathison
72. “I crave for this spaghetti dish called lasagna but I don’t like lasagna because it tastes like pizza with extra cheese on top!”Tony Stark
71. “I love pizza day in school because you get to eat all the pizza you want!”Shaquille O’Neal
70. “We’re crude, vulgar, lustful, barbaric yawps… We’re all intense.”Jack Kerouac
69. “I don’t think that pineapple belongs on pizza or in a can of pineapple juice. It just doesn’t belong anywhere else besides sitting on top of an ice cream sundae with some maraschino cherries and maybe some fresh coconut shavings!”Jason Biggs
68. “I missed my lunch break today so I could watch myself on television eating pizza with Martha Stewart and Barbara Walters.”Seth Meyers
67. “I’m not saying it’s pizza…”Kevin McCallister
66. “Don’t just eat the good stuff and leave the rest, don’t be a picky eater like me!”Jeff Foxworthy
65. “Is your To Do list longer than you are tall? Then you may need help understanding the term ‘prioritize.'”Frank Agin
64: “A slice of pizza is like a puzzle…you gotta try and figure out how to get that cheese off!”Mitch Hedberg
63: “We called him Pizza Face.”Paul Stanley (KISS)
62: “Never trust a pizza with cinnamon.”George Carlin
61: “A good pizza cutter is like a samurai sword.”Alton Brown
60: “There’s nothing wrong with ordering take-out but you look like an idiot trying to eat it by yourself in your car.”Jeff Foxworthy
59: “I think that whoever invented the pizza must’ve been pretty hungry.”Harlan Ellison
58: “Pizza, chocolate and true love have one thing in common – they make life so much better!”Barbara Johnson
57: “Life is a combination of magic and pasta”Federico Fellini
56: “Pizza is like a hug, but it doesn’t feel the same when you’re alone”John Green
55: “I once ordered pizza online and told them to put extra garlic on it. A few hours later I got a phone call – They said, ‘Did you mean extra anchovies?'”Jerry Seinfeld
54: “The only difference between me and a madman is that I’m not mad!”Salvador Dali
53: “There are two kinds of people in this world; one loves pizza…and the other is wrong!”Unknown Author
52: “If people ate with their feet instead of their mouths, everyone would be standing around staring at each other’s feet.”George Carlin
51: “I only like two kinds of men, domestic and imported… Imported men are great because they’ve had more experience.”Lupe Velez
50: “Is it just me or does anyone else not want to go through the drive thru anymore?”Alison Sweeney
49: “Everybody’s got a pizza pie inside of ’em”Dr. John (via the song Shake Your Hips)
48: “Anybody who thinks that happiness is an illusion is dead wrong”Bill Watterson (Calvin & Hobbes)
47: “You should always take pizza seriously”Steve Albini
46: “My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.”The Princess Bride
45: “What is your favorite food? What, like if I’m getting interviewed or something?”Tenacious D in the Pick of Destiny
44: “I do not like green eggs and ham!”Dr. Seuss’ Green Eggs and Ham
43: “To eat pizza…to really pig out on it…could be an act of love”Juliana Hatfield
42: “A bad player is the one who thinks he has to play all the time… A good player is the one who thinks he has to play all the time.”Frank Zappa
41: “I stopped eating pizza and I’m still fat!”Matt Foley (SNL)
40: “When you eat a slice of pizza, it’s like performing cunnilingus on four women at the same time.”Andrew Dice Clay
39: “We couldn’t afford cable TV, so we had to make do with what we could get…one of those big paper bag pizzas from Dominos. That’s why I became such an effective killer!”Chris Tucker (Rush Hour 2)
38: “I got really into the whole low-carb, Atkins diet thing and I actually got down to like 137 pounds. And then one day I was watching TV and Pizza Hut commercial came on and it said ‘Lose like 30 pounds in two weeks’ so I thought ‘Well, screw this diet!”Ashton Kutcher
37: “I’m not hungry! No pizza for me”Michael Scott (The Office)
36: “…and the only flavor of ice cream is vanilla, but there must be a thousand different names for it.”Tenacious D
35: “Pizza always seems to fix things. Maybe that’s why God made pepperoni.”Tiffani Thiessen
34: “Hey… Look at you. All you got left is your *vitamin shake* and your *hamburger helper*, and… OK, you know what? I’m not even going to get started with you right now.”Rachel Green (Friends)
33: “I don’t trust anything that bleeds for five days and doesn’t die”House M.D.
32: “Pizza is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.”Tom Hanks
31: You can always spot the people who don’t like pizza by the weird stuff they order on it like pineapple or… eggplant! Ew!Sandra Bullock
30: “You cannot Pizza when fasting; and, when on a diet, you cannot fast.”Unknown Author
29: “I’m not lazy; I just enjoy doing nothing.”Homer Simpson
28: “I don’t like pizza any more than you do…don’t ask me why and don’t say it’s because of the way it looks…or smells…because that is exactly what pizza looks like and smells like!”Dave Matthews Band
27: “Heaven went by favor; Hell went by necessity. Heaven would be a small family business if the gates were opened up to all comers…It’s pure chance that we got in. It could have been anybody—Hitler, St. Francis, Judas Iscariot–but not the three of us together”Kurt Vonnegut
26: “For me, it’s always pizza or nothing.”Luca DiCorso
25: “You just gotta say ‘what the f*ck'”Robert Downey Jr. (Iron Man)
24: “Don’t try to eat just one slice-that never works! Don’t tell yourself you deserve a break after your first piece because you don’t…and if you order another pie for delivery and save some for later, that definitely doesn’t count as sharing with your roommates! Even though they are sitting there at the table watching you eat, they don’t count as pizza-eating company. “Sara Rubin
23: “I give up. I’m taking my ball and going home.”The Simpsons
22: “Ugh! Why can’t he be like all of my other boyfriends? Just once I’d like to meet a guy who eats vegetables! All that sugar gives me heartburn!”Blossom Russo (Blossom)
21: “You know why God made snakes just before she created pizza? To test your belief in miracles”Kevin James
20: “Nobody’s perfect.”Marilyn Monroe
19: “Mmm…Pizza…”Something Awful forums
18: “Life is like a box of chocolates; A cheap, thoughtless, perfunctory gift that nobody ever asks for. Unreturnable because all you get back is another box of chocolates.”Forrest Gump
17: “I didn’t say it was your fault, I just said I was blaming you!”Tom Smykowski (Office Space)
16: “…and the only flavor of ice cream is vanilla, but there must be a thousand different names for it.”Tenacious D
15: “I don’t think anyone should write their autobiography until after they’re dead.”Frank Zappa
14: “I believe that if life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade… And try to find somebody whose life has given them vodka, and have a party.”Ron White
13: “Pizza! Pizza!”Homer Simpson (The Simpsons)
12: “There are two kinds of people in the world. There are those who say to God, ‘Thy will be done,’ and there are those who say, ‘Whatever!’Jerry Seinfeld
11: “Whaddaya want from me? I’m just a pizza boy.”Rudy Sarzo (Quiet Riot)
10: “Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.”Dr. Seuss
9: “I’m hungry”Homer Simpson (The Simpsons)
8: “If you want to make God laugh, tell Him about your plans.”Woody Allen
7: “All pizzas are good, but the best pizza is only found at Mario’s Pizzeria on Tremont Street in Boston, Massachusetts.”Bobby Orr
6: “Life moves pretty fast. If you don’t stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.”Ferris Bueller (Ferris Bueller’s Day Off)
5: “You know what would be awesome? If we could eat our feelings.”Amy Sedaris (Strangers with Candy)
4: “Do unto others as you would have them do unto you, unless they’re the type of people who put pineapple on pizza.”Kurt Vonnegut
3: “Forget regret, or life is yours to miss.”Jonathan Larson
2: “I am not ashamed to admit that no man I ever met was my father’s equal, and I never loved any other man as much.”Hedy Lamarr
1: “Pizza! Pizza! I love pizza…Who doesn’t love pizza? Pizza hut…pizza on a bagel…microwave pizza…pizza vending machines…single serving pizzas…microwaveable pizzas, single serving. I love it all! Pizza is my favorite food!”Tom Smykowski (Office Space)
Read more: Top 12 Best Wood Pizza Oven In 2022
42 Pizza Hut Quotes
At this point, you should almost be fully convinced that pizza is the perfect food.
Here are some quotes that would further add to it.
1. “Pizza Hut: Feeding America’s hungry bellies since 1958.”
2. “Here we go again! Pizza Hut!”
3. “Life without pizza…I think not!”
4. “If You Eat It, They Will Come”
5. Pizza: Food for the people
6. A bad day with a piece of pizza and a whole lot of love could save your life
7.”The best pizzas in town 9 times out of 10″
8.”Anytime is good time for pizza”
9. “We can never get enough of Pizza Hut anytime or anywhere”
10.”You get fresh, hot pizzas delivered to your door in 30 minutes or less…or it’s free.”
11. “Pizza hut is like an abandoned island with no hope”
12. “A bad day with a piece of pizza and a whole lot of love could save your life”
13.”Life without pizza…I think not!”
14.”Here we go again! Pizza Hut!”
15.”Free Pizzas for everyone if the Patriots win the Super Bowl!! Go Pats!!”
16.”If You Eat It, They Will Come”
17. “Remember that time at band camp…”
18. “Time to chow down on some piping hot Pizza Hut Pizza!”
19. We bet you didn’t know that Pizza hut was started by two college students!
20.”Pizza. Is. Awesome.”
21. “Life is sweet at Pizza Hut!”
22. “What’s for dinner? I’m in the mood for pizza tonight”
23. One good thing about pizza, when it enters your mouth, happiness begins
24.” It’s not delivery… It’s DiGiorno”
25. The only thing better than one of us is two of us or more! And three of us or even more!!
26.”If you didn’t bring me a slice, I’m telling mom!”
27.”Though she be but little, she is fierce”
28. No matter how bad a day you might have had, a hot steaming pizza in front of you will surely brighten your mood
29. When life gives you lemons, make a pizza
30.”Pizza is love!”
31. “My Pizza My Castle”
32. It’s like saying the only reason I married my wife is because she has big boobs!
33.”Life without Pizza Hut is like an abandoned island with no hope.”
34. “Just got back from Pizza Hut and boy do I have some stories to tell”
35.”You can’t buy happiness but you can buy pizza and that’s pretty close!”
36. Life isn’t always about money and hard work; it’s also about enjoying life too!
37.”We can never get enough of Pizza Hut anytime or anywhere”
38. “It’s better than the pizza hut!”
39.”Pizza hut: Feeding America’s hungry bellies since 1958.”
40. You can always open a pizza place and call it anything you want, but what makes it special is the dough, cheese and sauce!
41. After all… Everything is better with some extra cheese and pepperoni on top!
42.”[Insert name here], will you marry me? I’ll be right back; I’m going to call up Pizza Hut!”
Pizza in pop culture
Pizza is one of the most popular foods in the United States. It can be found in virtually every restaurant and is a favorite for many homes. Pizza has also been featured prominently in pop culture over the years. Here are some examples.
In an early episode of “The Simpsons”, Homer eats so much pizza that he gets a heart attack.
In the movie “I Love You, Man”, Paul Rudd’s character declares his love for pizza by saying, ” I’m not into girls, but I am into pizza.”
And who could forget Lady Gaga’s infamous “Paparazzi” music video where she eats a large slice of pepperoni pizza while riding on top of a Vespa?
These examples show that pizza is beloved by many and can be a source of fun in pop culture. We’ve put together a list of pizza quotes that will make you laugh, think, and drool.
“Pizza hut is my favorite because their food is really good! I love pizza hut!”Taylor Swift
“I am completely in love with Pizza Hut.”Britney Spears
“One time at camp we ordered these pizzas from Domino’s.
And the next day our parents saw me and they were like, ‘What did you do?’ They thought I got in trouble or something because it was just a massive amount of pizzas! But no, it wasn’t me. It was all the kids my cabin!”Lexi
The best pizza toppings
“I put hot sauce on everything.”Magic Johnson
The best pizza toppings are usually the classic. Pepperoni, sausage, and cheese are always crowd favorites.
However, you can also try other popular choices like chicken, mushrooms, black olives, green peppers, pineapple, onions, tomatoes or anchovies. It all depends on your personal preferences.
Of course if you’re allergic to certain ingredients then just don’t use them!
How to order pizza online
Many people prefer to order their pizzas online these days because it’s much easier than calling in your order by phone.
These days many takeout places actually offer an option for ordering food over the web (even Papa John’s). If you plan on placing an internet pizza order, keep in mind that most pizzerias require a minimum order of $10.
You can create your own topping combination by choosing from the different meats, cheeses, vegetables and sauces.
And if you want to make things easy for yourself you can choose one of their specialty pies like Meaty Deluxe or Supreme Pizza.
Here are some examples:
“I love pepperoni pizza! I could eat it every day.”Halle Berry
“When I was younger my friends and I would go to this place called ‘Nick’s’ which was actually pretty close to where we lived at the time. They had the best garlic cheese bread ever!
We’d get that with marinara sauce on the side so we could dip it in the sauce. And then we’d get a large pepperoni pizza and bring it back to the house and watch movies.”Tina Fey
“My ex Joe used to order me a New Yorker from Domino’s every night after sex! It wasn’t even really my favorite kind but I couldn’t say no. Eventually it got so annoying though because he knew that was the only way he could get me into bed!”Lindsay Lohan
Final thoughts about Pizza Quotes
Pizza is a food that transcends all cultures and nations. This article has collected 99 of the cutest, funniest pizza quotes from celebrities, fictional characters, and people who just love eating this delicious dish.
99 Pizza Quotes is a fun and informative blog post that will teach you about the rich history of pizza in pop culture. It also has some hilarious quotes on what people think about their favorite food on earth, pizza!
From Kanye West to Homer Simpson to President Obama’s daughter Sasha, if you’re looking for some inspiration before your next order or have been craving a slice for too long but don’t know what kind to get – these quotes will do wonders in satisfying both hunger pains and curiosity.
So if you want to learn more about this delicious dish or share your thoughts with friends who are as passionate as you are, head over to our website now. We hope you enjoy reading these posts for all things related to pizzas!
We also want to hear from you! Which quote was your favorite? What other types of pizzas should be added here? Let us know by sharing with friends on social media networks like Facebook or Twitter.
You may aslo like…