Do you have a Pampered Chef pizza stone? Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to clean it, so it’ll be good as new for your next pizza night!
Checkout this video:
Pampered Chef pizza stones are a great way to make delicious, home-cooked pizzas. However, like all cooking tools, they need to be properly cared for in order to stay in good condition. With a little bit of know-how, you can keep your pizza stone clean and looking like new.
What You Will Need
To clean a Pampered Chef pizza stone you will need:
-1/2 cup baking soda
-1/2 cup water
-1/2 cup white vinegar
-A clean, dry cloth
1. Combine the Baking soda and water in a small bowl, and stir until the baking soda is dissolved.
2. Pour the mixture over the surface of the Pizza Stone and let it sit for 15 minutes.
3. After 15 minutes, add the vinegar to the baking soda mixture, and stir until it is combined.
4. Use a clean, dry cloth to scrub the surface of the pizza stone and then rinse it with clean water.
5. Allow the pizza stone to air dry completely before using it again.
1. Combine 1 cup baking soda and 1/2 cup water to form a paste.
2. Spread the paste over the soiled areas of the stone with a sponge.
3. Allow the paste to sit on the stone for at least 30 minutes.
4. Rinse the stone with warm water and dry it with a clean towel.
By following the above steps, you should be able to clean your Pampered Chef pizza stone and keep it looking great for years to come. If you have any stubborn stains that won’t come off, you can always repeat the process or try using a stronger cleaner. With a little bit of effort, your pizza stone will be as good as new in no time!